Practice Manager, Nottingham
This is an outstanding opportunity for a multi-skilled professional who has experience in managing a financial planning practice.
The company is a well-established firm with 16 employees, and growing, and this role comes with a range of responsibilities.
This includes general oversight of operations and management of the support team, including MI, project management and recruitment, handling compliance matters (working closely with the Compliance Officer) as well as lead, develop and coach the team.
Salary and Benefits
In return, there is a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package.
- Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Discretionary annual bonus (following one year’s service)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. This increases to 30 days over a period of 10 years
- Enrolment into the Workplace pension scheme
- Death in Service – 2x salary
- Discretionary Long-Term Sickness Policy
- Examinations and study material paid for by the company
- Office hours – Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Fridays 9am to 4pm. Option to work 8am to 4pm
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and efficiency
- To be able to prioritise your own, plus the team’s workflow
- Proactive, with an ability to multi-task
- Analytical and accuracy, with an eye for detail
- Professional, responsible, and courteous manner
- Discretion in handling personal and confidential information is paramount
For a full Job Description or to discuss in confidence please get in touch