IFA, Somerset (JR-1455)
Are you a customer focused adviser looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Our client is an outstanding Wealth Management company that delivers a top-quality service to HNW clients across the South West.
Established for 3 decades, the company provide independent advice on pension and investment matters and is directly authorised by the FCA. Clients include private clients at retirement age, business owners, senior executives and families.
With its own in-house Discretionary Portfolio Management service, this is a growing and forward-thinking team that has an outstanding reputation for client service.
You will have at least 5 years experience in delivering financial advice, a strong knowledge across the plethora of Investments and be at or near to Chartered status.
- To seek out and assist clients mainly in and around the Bristol area, however the portfolio management service provided allows you to attract clients on a nationwide basis
- Demonstrate the ability to generate new sources of business through referrals, your own introductions and initiative
- Subject to relevant experience, become a member of our Investment Committee by demonstrating a working knowledge and interest in the Investment arena
- Look to expand your technical knowledge in specialist areas
- Adhere to the principles of TCF
- A well organised and ambitious adviser who is keen to become part of this successful and dynamic team
- J10 qualification is required
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, plus benefits package
- Paraplanning and administration support will be provided
- An outstanding working environment