Employed Mortgage Adviser
This is a well-established independent property finance company who cater for every client need and eventuality. Their team of experts secure over £200m per year for their clients and have built an excellent reputation on customer service and their holistic, consultative approach.
- We are delighted to support this expanding independent mortgage brokerage based in South Gloucestershire, who have new and exciting opportunities for experienced and driven Mortgage Brokers to join the business.
- This firm has over 20 employees, and they work closely with a wide range of professional introducers who supply a reliable flow of new leads. The company has impressive growth plans, presenting solid career opportunities and unlimited earnings potential.
- This is an employed, telephone-based sales role where building customer relationships plays an integral part. You will be dealing with new, existing, and potential clients on residential and buy to let mortgages, as well as selling various insurance products to suit.
- To be successful you will embrace working in a very fast-paced and busy environment where all Mortgage Brokers are very passionate about the industry and motivated to earn substantial income. You will need to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and a hunger to succeed.
- You will service enquiries from the whole of the UK, tailoring Mortgage and Protection products to clients’ bespoke requirements, and to do so have access to a wide range of lenders.
- You will require the CeMAP qualification (or equivalent) and have previous advising experience and a proven track record.
- The experienced administrative team will provide you with the support needed to allow you to focus on talking to clients and generating sales.
The working hours, package, and benefits:
- A competitive basic, £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Excellent bonus scheme and potential to increase earnings, which is uncapped
- Private Medical Insurance and Death in Service
- Inclusion on to Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 – 5:30
- Free parking, available nearby
- Good links to a train station, bus routes and nearby motorway links