Financial Adviser, Devon (JR-1378)
We are representing one of the UK’s leading general insurance and financial services companies.
A business that continues to grow its reputation within the industry, you will be provided with the foundations that has provided many advisers before you the opportunity to build, grow and develop your clients.
These clients, many of which have been with the firm for generations, are loyal to the brand that has managed there personal and business finances for many years.
The Role and Benefits
Building close relationships with your clients, delivering a holistic and full financial advice proposition to clients. You will develop effective relationships with key introducers and network partners to develop leads and business opportunities, meeting customer requirements. Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary and uncapped bonus
- Company Pension and Annual Bonus
- Company car, laptop and phone
- 25 days holiday
- A Health and Wellbeing plan
- Subsidised Gym membership and other staff discounts
- Analyse, identify and evaluate customer’s personal, business and financial situation through a comprehensive Fact Find
- Provide a holistic financial planning advice which meets the needs, goals and objectives of each individual client, in line with service standards and regulatory requirements
- Promote the holistic financial planning proposition and services of the company available through all distribution channels to ensure the needs of the customer are met and ensuring compliance with both Sales Quality and Advice Standards and regulatory requirements.
- Educate, support and guide introducing agents and their staff to promote the financial planning proposition and distribution channels in order to generate quality leads and appointments
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers ensuring their current and future requirements are met and their custom is retained
- Continually develop to achieve and maintain competence to the requirements of the Training & Competence Scheme
- Identify and generate general insurance leads for introducers
- Deliver short term/one off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with the line manager
- Experience of delivering regulated financial advice to UK customers, with a track record of working with introducers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the financial services regulatory and compliance framework
- Good knowledge of end to end sales processes, systems and tools
- Knowledge of developments in financial services industry desirable
- QCF Level 4 and a valid Statement of Professional Standing