Digital Marketer Apprentice
Clever is looking for a well organised and self-motivated candidate to join us on our journey! Our team is looking for some new talent to help drive the business forward and help us reach new milestones!
Turning 5 years old in February, Clever is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Wealth Management sector, we support a range of clients across the UK.
When you join us, we will support you to achieve a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship through a well-respected training provider.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing apprentice to join our team and provide creative ideas to assist us to meet the business core values and to enhance our ability to add value to our current clients, previous clients and extended community.
You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies across social media and physical formats. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels assisting in our vision to be industry leading and value adding.
Based here in Chipping Sodbury, we are a small friendly team that is looking forward to welcoming new members to the business!
IT, Social Media and Marketing Support:
- Manage and update company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Create engaging written, graphic, and video content
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Post all jobs, interesting news bulletins and company updates on to LinkedIn.
- Research to enable creative writing of regular news articles and industry updates.
- Update and amend Clever’s websites
- Develop and Assist with writing web content; you'll have the chance to try article creation and blogging
- Help improve the businesses SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Use Google Analytics
- Create email marketing campaigns
Ad Hoc duties:
- Sourcing candidates via job boards, LinkedIn, networking, referrals and the company database for consultants
- Creation of CVs
- Writing and creating engaging job descriptions
- Managing new vacancies; adding to various channels, including company CRM, website and external job boards.
- Resourcing relevant candidates for vacancies.
- Handle phone calls and pass to relevant consultant via email if not available.
- Utilising the company database and ensuring data is recorded accurately and up to date.
- Completing mail merges.
- You will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player who has an eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally.
- Familiarity with multiple social media platforms
- You will need to have at least five GCSEs at A* to C grades, including Maths and English
- Dependable, honest and ethical
- Strong writing skills
- Effective research techniques
- Ability to multitask
- Focused on providing a high level of customer service.
- Able to work independently but also a team player
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- The working week will consist of 37.5hrs (with a 30-minute lunch) 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Employees’ holiday is 24 days holiday (full time) plus the statutory bank holidays
- Incentives paid for exams passed
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.