IFA Administrator, Manchester (JR-1193)
Our client is an award-winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies.
The IFA Administrator role will be suitable to someone who has a background as an administrator within the Financial Services industry, either working for an IFA or Insurance company. You will have attention to detail, customer services and excellent communication skills. A working knowledge of IFA administration would be preferable.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The Financial Services Administrator role requires an individual who is experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload and providing a high level of customer service
- To be successful in the role of Financial Services Administrator, you will have at least 2 years’ experience within the financial services; technical knowledge and have gained the relevant experience noted above.
- It would be advantageous if you have a current working knowledge of Pensions and Investments
- Providing comprehensive support to senior financial advisers
- Administering Investments, Pensions and Protection for individual clients – preferably need Cofunds and Fidelity (Funds Network) experience
- Submitting new business and servicing - protection, investments, top-ups, pension transfers and drawdown etc
- The company process many new business cases each week, and therefore you must have good understanding of remuneration structures e.g. fees and commissions
- An understanding of Defined Benefit scheme administration, group risk administration and renewal processes would also be useful but not essential
- You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office, have a good working knowledge of Excel software and some experience of using Adviser Office (Iress) would be an advantage
Qualifications & Benefits
Educated to A Level, with at least 5 GCSE’s, including Mathematics and English, is preferred.
On offer is a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits which includes 23 plus days holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service