Construction Director, Bristol (JR-1087)
We are proud to support this leading and innovative integrated services firm who specialise in electrical, mechanical and building projects for a wide and interesting client base. Based in modern and accessible offices on the east side of Bristol, they work with clients both locally and on a national scale.
You’ll work with an experienced and skilled team that provide a full installation and ongoing maintenance service, delivering the highest possible standards.
This is a client centric organisation with an enviable reputation in the industry. If you’re looking to join a dynamic and award-winning business, then please get in touch.
About the Role…
In this senior role you will work closely with the Directors to drive company growth and revenue. The firm are currently well placed within the market with a number of on-going projects being undertaken across the country.
- You will manage and lead projects across various developments spread across the region
- As a member of the management team you’ll be hands-on with the preparation of financial budgets and forecasts, board reporting and delivery of presentations
- You’ll be responsible for carrying out commercial building projects and supervising teams from all different trades
- You will follow and manage a full programme of different works, working to tight deadlines, delivering a quality complete product on time and in budget
- Undertake site meetings with clients, key trades persons and the Contracts Managers
- You will play an integral role in the profitable development of the business
- You will be commercially astute, people focused and a natural leader who is comfortable with strategy and detail
- You will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of a wide variety of construction techniques
- A proactive and dynamic professional, with a successful track record of winning and developing new business
- Financially smart, strategically proficient and commercially assertive
- Building trade background holding relevant industry qualifications
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- Vast experience of commercial buildings, shop fitting and interior projects
- Experience in managing/leading teams across all trades
- Well presented with excellent communication, presentation and planning skills
- IT literate
This is a senior position and an executive remuneration package is on offer that reflects the level of experience you possess. Including:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonuses and further incentives
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Mobile phone and laptop
For more information get in touch with James on 01173 790818