Our Client, boasting over 100 years of rich heritage offering families Financial Advice across the United Kingdom, seek a Consultant to join the business to cover Warrington.
The business has worked with families for generations, developing a close bond with these clients based on high levels of trust, integrity and professionalism. This opportunity would suit a smart and presentable character with a proven track record in face to face sales, the ability to build rapport with customers and who has an appetite to develop a career within the financial industry.
- Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be required to achieve regular sales of new business to attain individual and company sales objectives whilst providing on going quality customer service.
- This will include advising clients on a range of financial products in their homes, including savings plans, insurance and protection policies.
- An existing client base will be provided which you would develop and build upon with referrals and new members.
In addition, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Service existing customers through regular reviews
- Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews
- Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required
- Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues
- Complete all documentation required by the Company
- Act in accordance with the FCA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives
- Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager
- Previous sales experience would be advantageous, but not essential, as full training will be given
- You must be able to demonstrate your high levels of customer service
- Applicants should possess a good standard of education and a full driving licence is essential, as the role is field based travelling to clients’ homes
- You will be provided with award winning training, a fully expensed company car, an open-ended bonus structure and enjoy excellent company benefits.
- £21,000 basic salary
- Monthly bonuses
- Company Car
- 4 x DIS
- 20 days’ holiday rising to 25 over first 5 years plus bank holidays
- Annual sales incentives