Financial Adviser, Cheltenham (CR-815)
An exciting opportunity for Financial Planners in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cirencester, Cardiff to join a Chartered Independent Financial Planning company. It is one of the very few genuinely Independent, Chartered, Occupational Pension Specialist, financial planning firms in the UK.
The company aim to deliver the most professional, technically competent, independent advice and service to their clients. They want to be seen as a leader in the financial planning sector, to help change the standing of financial planning to be recognised as a genuine profession and to ensure they, and the profession, contribute positively to society and the economy.
- The aim of this role is to provide first class long term tax and financial planning services to ensure clients’ needs are satisfied compliantly and efficiently. To maximise new business opportunities and
- retain the Group’s growing client base.
- You will be provided with full paraplanning and administration support from an office based team, allowing you to focus on delivering exceptional service to our clients.
Qualifications and experience
- You must have at least three years’ experience working as a Financial Planner and will have a proven track record providing high levels of service and advice.
- Ideally you will hold CII Chartered status, we will consider financial planners who are close to achieving this.
- Excellent Company Benefits package including a non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Death in Service
- Generous holiday allowance
- Corporate gym membership
- Free town centre parking for employees who live over 1.5 miles away from the office (Cheltenham only)
- Regular company social events
- Charity days
- Excellent culture, promoting employee wellbeing and engagement
- Training and development support is given to all employees in order to attain further exams.