Client Support Administrator, London (CR-800)
We have an opportunity to join an award-winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers. The business has an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies and are seeking to add an IFA Administartor to their London branch. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to join a dynamic team leading of Pensions and Retirement Specialists. The role comes with a competitive basic salary as well as a very good benefits package.
- Supporting Financial Advisers
- Acquiring client valuations
- Processing all new business
- Provide administration service for Pensions, Investments, Group Risk and Protection business
- Liaise with providers such as Life Assurance companies
- Checking business packs are compliant to FCA standards
- Excellent administration skills and experience using Microsoft packages
- Able to provide high level of customer service with excellent communication skills
- Experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload, project management and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- At least 2 years experience working for an IFA or Insurance Company. A working knowledge of IFA administration would be preferable.
- Suitable technical knowledge with User of Intelligent Office, Office Web, Cofunds, Standard Life, Standard Life Wrap, Fidelity & Aviva for Advisers
- Education to A Level standard, with at least 5 GCSE’s, including Mathematics and English
- CF1 or suitable industry qualifications (desirable)
We offer a range of employee benefits which includes:
- Salary based on experience
- 23 plus days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (increases with service yrs)
- Company Pension Scheme (3%matched basis) (increases with service yrs)
- Discretionary bonus ( annually)
- Private Medical Insurance (at 6 months)
- Death in Service x 4.