Mortgage & Protection Adviser, London (CR-761)
Mortgage and Protection Adviser
£25,000, uncapped earnings potential and excellent employee benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for this Chartered firm of Financial Planners that offer bespoke, tailored, independent Financial Advice to a range of clients.
Based in London, the business continues to expand since its exception more than 5 years ago and seek to bring on an employed Mortgage and Protection Adviser to the business.
As one of the top 5% of firms in terms of professionalism and qualifications, this presents an interesting role that would suit an individual with experience managing people, has been working in Financial Planning previously and keen to join a business where you can further develop your career.
- Communicating with the sales negotiators to generate leads for mortgage services.
- Meeting face-to-face with clients and undertaking a professional and compliant fact find.
- Giving advice across the whole of market, in line with customers needs, and the company’s policies.
- Generate and convert activity with clients into confirmed business to achieve performance targets
- Gather required information from customers, ensuring understanding of needs to ensure most appropriate advice is provided
- To deliver exceptional level of customer service at all times to maintain company’s reputation as broker of choice within the market place.
- Comply within regulatory and company compliance requirements
- Attention to detail in completion of all required administration
- Basic Salary: £25,000
- Exams paid for Virgin Active Gym membership
- 2 x pensions
- Vitality Health Private Medical Insurance
- High quality administrative support provided
- Annual team holidays abroad! Previous trips include skiing in Val Thorens and city trips to New York and Barcelona!
Lead generation and opportunities:
- Referrals from 3 financial planners
- Existing clients left by the departing broker
- Web enquiries
- Paid for leads
- Referrals to the financial planner to share fees on pension and investment business
- Full CeMAP qualification, and Competent Advisor Status
- Previous experience in a Financial Services firm environment is preferred but not essential
- Able to work to deadlines with a heavy workload
- Great communication skills- both verbally and written
- Tenacious- will overcome barriers and objections on a daily basis
- Technical IT skills- working with internal systems within a financial environment
- Target focused- strive to attain and exceed targets which will result in significant commission opportunities
- Team focused- working as part of a Team in addition to personal targets
- Good organisation & planning skills to ensure meets compliance