Our client is a nationwide firm, that provides financial advice to personal and corporate clients throughout the UK. The firm currently have just short of a billion under management.
The firm serves their clients’ needs best, and provide great value, by working from a panel of products, investment funds, product providers and fund managers that have been carefully chosen and vetted by the industry experts. This helps to ensure their service is of the highest quality and remains up-to-date and appropriate for their client’s needs.
Presently, the firm have an opportunity for a self-employed qualified adviser to join the team.
• Competitive commission splits
• No monthly fees; all stationary and insurances etc are paid for you
• Market-leading business processing system incorporating templates for suitability reports helping you spend less time on administration and more time with clients
• A wide range of fully-researched products and investment funds and services selected to meet the needs of your clients, enabling you to advise on all main areas of financial planning with confidence
• Offering restricted plus advise; in the unlikely event the Clients specific needs can’t be met using the chosen providers the advisers have the option to search the wider market
• Business development support from a Field Coach when required
Knowledge, Skills & Experienced Required
• Minimum of Level 4 qualification
• Client bank needed or willing to start from scratch
• Ideal for someone that genuinely wants to grow their business