Private Client Financial Adviser, Hull, (CR-640)
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits - OTE £50k-£65k
Our Client is a national Wealth Management firm who provide a range of financial services advice to both private and corporate clients.
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package, furthermore you will be supported by a well-known brand and benefit from a technically adept back office team. This is an exciting opportunity that comes with a good-sized client bank and substantial recurring income. The business is looking for a professional adviser with experience in providing high levels of pension and investment advice that can maintain and grow the client bank.
As a Private Client Adviser, you are required to:
- Have the technical ability and be able to demonstrate the professional approach needed to advise private clients on the full spectrum of products and services available.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities with your existing clients and develop new clients and referral business through a network of Introducers (e.g. Accountants and Solicitors).
- Be sufficiently confident to work both independently and within the framework and support of the team.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Competent Adviser Status
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
- A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals.
- Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
- Previous supervision or management experience would be an advantage
- Minimum of 23 days' holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
- Mileage allowance
- Company pension and life cover
- 4 X DIS
- Private Medical Care
- Full client support, research and paraplanning service is provided