Senior Administrator, Bath (CR-1798)
This is a great opportunity for a well organised, client dedicated administrator with amazing attention to detail skills!
This role is in the new business team, which is a new department focussing solely on processing of new business.
You will have Financial Services experience in a similar role with an understanding of, and dealing with, life/wrap platforms and third-party providers.
The role provides a balance of office and home working, if you so wish (minimum of 3 days per week office based).
- Process and submit new business applications and client servicing requests, tracking all transactions through to accurate and timely completion in line with agreed SLAs
- Keeping the client regularly updated on the progress of outstanding transactions and managing any technical queries
- Maintaining data on Intelligent Office in line with the company processes, ensuring accurate client records and data for information reporting
- Updating client platform account records accurately in line with company processes
- Proactively review platform accounts and MI reports on a regular basis, ensuring that all are in order and any necessary work is carried out within agreed SLAs
- Liaise with product providers to progress all submissions including, but not limited to, client transfers and obtain fees information
- Any additional ad-hoc requests and support on company projects as and when required
- Build strong working relationships with all colleagues across the business
- Work as part of the team to develop processes, create new guidance documents and provide feedback through testing new ways of working
- Provide support and assistance to other team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule and deadlines are met
- Provide absence cover for colleagues
- Undertake project work and additional duties as and when required
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within Financial Services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with Investment Wrap Platforms
- Experience of using Intelligent Office back-office system is preferred
- A sound knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent organisational skills, flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office systems
- 25 working days in addition to the normal Bank Holidays, in addition 1 extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 28 days
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Group Life Assurance and Pension Scheme
- Private medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection