Trainee Paraplanner, Bath (CR-1722)
Trainee Paraplanner - Bath
£23,000 - £26,000 p.a. DoE
We are currently supporting an independently owned Wealth Management firm who are on the lookout for Trainee Paraplanner to join the support team
Trainee Paraplanner Overview
To provide an excellent report writing service to the Paraplanning Team, by producing quality documents which provide clear information/advice to clients, based on their financial needs and objectives.
Trainee Paraplanner Role
- Understand client objectives and what information/advice is required prior to commencing work on preparing letters/Financial Plans using templated documents.
- Produce letters/Financial Plans to a high standard and submit to Financial Planners.
- Work along aside the Paraplanning Team with other activities including, but not limited to;
- Preparation of transactional templated letters, such as pension/ISA tops up and withdrawal letters
- Liaising with and obtaining fees and charges from providers on specific products,
- Obtaining and completing application forms,
- Obtaining policy information, documents, factsheets, illustrations and product comparison quotes through appropriate sources.
- Build strong working relationships with all colleagues across the business.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule and deadlines are met.
- Provide absence cover for colleagues.
- Undertake project work and additional duties as and when required.
- Successful completion of all relevant exams as agreed throughout your training plan.
- Maintain client records and update client information on back office systems to keep an effective audit trail.
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role within financial services
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools.
- Experience of working in a small to medium sized financial services environment
- Desire to deliver exceptional service at all times and strong focused approach to achieving the best outcome for the client and the business.
- Excellent organisational skills, flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role.
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry.
- 25 working days in addition to the normal Bank Holidays, in addition 1 extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 28 days.
- Holiday buy and sell scheme where you have the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per year.
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Private medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Exam Support