We are delighted to represent this firm of Chartered Financial Planners who have an excellent reputation of investing and developing in its team. When not delivering first class advice to its personal and corporate clients, the company is busy giving back to its local community. They are proud to be supporting a number of charitable trusts and foundations. They are noew looking for a Trainee Paraplanner to provide an excellent report writing service to the Paraplanning Team, by producing quality documents which provide clear information/advice to clients, based on their financial needs and objectives.
- Provide an excellent report writing service to the Paraplanning Team, delivering within known service standards and time recording all activity.
- Understand client objectives and what information/advice is required prior to commencing work on preparing letters/Financial Plans using templated documents.
- Produce letters/Financial Plans to a high standard and submit to Financial Planners.
- Work along aside the Paraplanning Team with other activities including, but not limited to;
- Preparation of transactional templated letters, such as pension/ISA tops up and withdrawal letters
- Liaising with and obtaining fees and charges from providers on specific products,
- Obtaining and completing application forms,
- Obtaining policy information, documents, factsheets, illustrations and product comparison quotes through appropriate sources.
- Build strong working relationships with all colleagues across the business.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule and deadlines are met.
- Provide absence cover for colleagues.
- Undertake project work and additional duties as and when required.
- Successful completion of all relevant exams as agreed throughout your training plan.
- Treat all data with complete confidentiality and take reasonable steps to protect this at all times.
- Maintain client records and update client information on back office systems to keep an effective audit trail.
- Undertake work appropriate to your skills and ability.
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role within financial services
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools.
- Previous experience of working in similar role within financial services
- Experience of working in a small to medium sized financial services environment
- Experience of working in an environment of significant change
- Desire to deliver exceptional service at all times and strong focussed approach to achieving the best outcome for the client and the business.
- Excellent organisational skills, flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role.
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry.
- 25 working days in addition to the normal Bank Holidays, in addition 1 extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 28 days.
- Holiday buy and sell scheme where you have the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per year.
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Private medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection