Wealth Client Executive
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and forward-thinking Financial Services company, committed to providing the very best advice through a top-quality team.
From their support teams, right up to management, they pride themselves on having the correct work ethos and culture needed to provide an excellent customer experience.
The business is looking for a Wealth Client Executive to deliver comprehensive support to Financial Planners, whilst delivering excellent service to the company’s customers and colleagues
This is a hybrid role providing split weeks between home and the office.
Our client is looking for someone who has a good understanding of the Wealth Management industry, with excellent diary management and client relationship skills.
- Engage with customers and build strong, professional, lasting relationships
- Handle all incoming calls/emails in a professional and efficient manner
- Manage all customer queries efficiently with only those requiring advice being passed to the Financial Planner
- Record annual review dates on the back-office system and monitor regularly
- Plan, book and prepare for all annual review meetings ensuring none are missed
- Help clients to register for, navigate and update their account on the Personal Finance Portal
- Manage the Financial Planners diary and ensure that all meetings (initial and annual review) are booked in good time with the customer and ensure they are provided with all of the required information/paperwork (including valuations) prior to each meeting
- Keep the Financial Planner & Client regularly updated on the progress of outstanding cases and dealing with any technical queries
- Ensure all iO Lead and Client/Plan data and appropriate Opportunity/Service Case/Tasks are accurate and collating information in line with Financial Planner’s requirements
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs
- Process new business ensuring transactions are tracked to accurate and timely completion
- Create and update client platform account records
- Issue progress reports to customers at regular intervals when dealing with lengthy transactions
- Produce and issue client fee invoices
- Proactively review investment portfolios and platform accounts on a regular basis ensuring that all are in order and any necessary work is carried out e.g. topping up of cash accounts/checking cash invested correctly
- Ensure all data is captured and entered accurately onto the back office
- Regularly check data, fill gaps and amends errors where necessary
- Ensure all policy/platform account records are checked and updated upon receipt of product provider correspondence
- Monitor policy records, ensuring that accurate valuations can be produced when required
- Prepare existing client iO record ready for registration of PFP at Annual Review
- Record all client activity, including telephone calls, emails etc, on the back office system to ensure that an accurate and complete audit trail is available at any time
- Previous experience of working as a Senior IFA Administrator
- Previous experience of working with Investment Wrap Platforms
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of delivering accurate, relevant and timely information
- Experience of using iO back-office system
- Experience of working with a Discretionary Fund Manager
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent diary management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven high level of customer service.
- Working towards the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office systems
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office database would be an advantage
- 25 working days in addition to the normal Bank Holidays, in addition 1 extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 28 days.
- Holiday buy and sell scheme where you have the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per year.
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Private medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection