Financial Services Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and forward thinking Financial Services company, committed to providing the very best advice through a top-quality team – and they recognise that every member of their staff has a significant part to play. From their support teams, right up to management, they pride themselves on having the correct work ethos and culture needed to provide an excellent customer experience.
To provide day-to-day administration support to the Operations team in order to provide clients with excellent client service, including but not limited to:
- Prepare and package financial planning reports for the Financial Planners and their clients
- Preparation of transactional templated client letters, such as letters of authority, change of address and client disengagement letters
- Liaise with product providers to obtain fees and charges on specific products
- Obtain and assist with the completion of application/instruction forms and fact finds
- Obtain policy information, documents, factsheets, illustrations and product comparison quotes through appropriate sources
- Uploading plan statements and other documents to client records following agreed naming conventions
- Maintain accurate client information and record client interaction on the back office system
- Assist with the onboarding process of new clients
- Assist with the annual review process of existing clients
- Any additional ad-hoc requests and support on company projects as and when required
- Build strong working relationships with all colleagues across the business.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule and deadlines are met.
- Undertake project work and additional duties as and when required.
- Treat all data with complete confidentiality and take reasonable steps to protect this at all times.
- Maintain client records and update client information on back office systems to keep an effective audit trail.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools.
- Previous experience in an administration role, ideally Financial Services
- Desire to deliver exceptional service at all times and strong focussed approach to achieving the best outcome for the client and the business.
- Ability to consistently deliver within service standards.
- Excellent organisational skills, flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role.
- Desire to learn and build skills and ability through Personal Development Plan.
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry.
- Organised and efficient, self-motivated and works consistently with little supervision
- Personable and polite with the ability to interact and build rapport with all people
- 25 working days in addition to the normal Bank Holidays, in addition 1 extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 28 days.
- Holiday buy and sell scheme where you have the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per year.
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Private medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection