SIPP Accounts Exec (CR-1557)
This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing Business and be a crucial member of the SIPP Team. Previous experience managing a portfolio of SIPP or SSAS clients is essential for this role.
Salary range - £23,000 to £28,000 (dependant on relevant knowledge and experience)
Key knowledge, skills and experience required
- To hold or be willing to obtain CII Award/certificate/Diploma Units
- Knowledge of the SIPPs and associated products.
- Good technical knowledge of different types of pension schemes and their use in financial planning
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a SIPP or SSAS client servicing and administration role.
- To provide a quality administration service in respect of SIPP arrangements allocated to the Accounts Executive.
- To provide technical and administrative support to the Financial Planning Team.
- To provide an in-house point of contact for the client and maintain good working relationships with them.
- To maintain records that meet the requirements of the firm and the regulator.
- Discretionary bonuses
- 2 x salary life assurance
- Pension – payable on commencement – 5% employer contribution.
- 24 days’ holiday increasing incrementally in recognition of service
- Private medical insurance – Vitality essentials cover
- Free parking