Lead Generator, South Gloucestershire (CR-1509)
This is a well-established independent property finance company who cater for every client need and eventuality. Their team of experts secure over £200m per year for their clients and have built an excellent reputation on customer service and their holistic, consultative approach.
We are delighted to support this expanding independent mortgage brokerage based in South Gloucestershire, who have new and exciting opportunities for a Lead Generator to join the business.
This firm has over 20 employees, and they work closely with a wide range of professional introducers who supply a reliable flow of new leads.
This is an employed, telephone-based lead generation role where building customer relationships plays an integral part. You will be dealing with new, existing, and potential clients on residential and buy to let mortgages. The Lead Generator helps drive a consistent flow of quality leads to the Mortgage Advisers. You will contact customers who have inquired online as well as purchased leads and make outbound calls.
- Contact and build great relationships with clients from varying warm leads
- Book in quality appointments resulting in additional mortgage & protection business for the company
- Liaise with Mortgage Advisors to book clients in for general Mortgage reviews
- First point of contact for all client enquiries
- Outbound calling to new clients introduced to the business
- Creating and maintaining client records
- Inputting mortgage applications on to lenders systems
- Dedicated support to the advisors throughout the mortgage process
- Updating clients and introducers on a regular basis using varying communication types
- Maintain a compliant service in line with the necessary authorities' requirements
- Update records using our computer software
- Great telephone skills
- Delivery of truly exceptional Customer Service
- Strength in building trust and relationships
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Fabulous organisation skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- A motivated, tenacious and energetic outlook
- A hard working and focused work ethic
- Some knowledge of the mortgage process (although not essential)
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance and Death in Service
- Inclusion on to Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Full time or part time - Flexible working hours (School hours/ Evenings)
- Free parking, available nearby
- Good links to a train station, bus routes and nearby motorway links