Protection Adviser, South Gloucestershire (CR-1508)
This is a well-established independent property finance company who cater for every client need and eventuality. Their team of experts secure over £200m per year for their clients and have built an excellent reputation on customer service and their holistic, consultative approach.
We are delighted to support this expanding independent mortgage brokerage based in South Gloucestershire, who have new and exciting opportunities for experienced and driven Protection Adviser to join the business.
This firm has over 20 employees, and they work closely with a wide range of professional introducers who supply a reliable flow of new leads. The company has impressive growth plans, presenting solid career opportunities and unlimited earnings potential.
This is an employed, telephone-based role where building customer relationships plays an integral part. You will service enquiries from the whole of the UK, tailoring Protection products (Life assurance, critical illness, family income benefit and income protection) to clients’ bespoke requirements, and to do so have access to a wide range of insurers.
To be successful you will embrace working in a very fast-paced and busy environment where all Advisers are very passionate about the industry and motivated to earn substantial income. You will need to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and a hunger to succeed.
The experienced administrative team will provide you with the support needed to allow you to focus on talking to clients and generating sales.
- Working with a large range of insurers
- Dealing with clients who have recently taken out a mortgage with the broker team
- Telephone meetings
- Speaking with clients and undertaking in-depth reviews of their financial / protection circumstances
- Offer advice and guidance to clients
- Managing multiple cases at one time
- Keep up to date with the marketplace, new legislation and products etc
- Help clients make informed decisions
- Analyse information and prepare plans best suited to individual client requirements
Skills and Experience
- Hold the Level 3 CeMAP Qualification and / or R05 /CF6
- Demonstrate significant success and experience in selling life insurance, critical illness cover & income protection on an advised basis.
- Demonstrable success in a telephone sales role in a B2C environment
- You are expected to be knowledgeable, tenacious and compliant at all time
- You will have a successful career in a fast paced sales environment and able to demonstrate that you have hit sales targets
- You will have worked to FCA regulations and can demonstrate a high standard of compliance in your work at all times
- You will be a good communicator, passionate about sales and ensure that consistent sales results are achieved on a daily basis
- Motivated by an environment where there is money and material rewards as a goal
- Enjoys selling and likes influencing others and negotiating
- You will be self-motivated and dedicated in owning and achieving your goals
- You will conduct a robust, conversational fact find with each client, ensuring the correct outcome is presented
- Offer a range of products which are suitable for our customers and their budget
- Learning and retaining detailed product knowledge
- The ability to work in a team
- Prepared to go the extra mile to hit target
- A competitive basic, £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Excellent bonus scheme and potential to increase earnings, which is uncapped
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance and Death in Service
- Inclusion on to Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Free parking available nearby
- Good links to a train station, bus routes and nearby motorway link