Platform Controls Administrator, Horsham (CR-1432)
Are you a well organised and dynamic self-starter looking to develop your career within the Financial Services industry? Do you love analytics and have a good eye for detail?
If so, we would love to talk!
We are supporting a well-respected firm who are looking for an Operations Administrator to support the Regulatory Reporting and/or Process Procedure Oversight teams in their Head Office near Horsham.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent range of benefits and the opportunity to progress within the industry!
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and completing multiple processes across the control function
- Contribute and feedback in team meetings
- Cross-trained for multiple functions/Administration processes to support multiple areas of the business
- Gain and maintain a good understanding of Platforms within the Financial Services market
- Follow procedures and instructions in order to ensure good client outcomes
- Source answers and think logically to find solutions
- Review data to ensure accuracy
- Picking up control failures and initiate corrective action where applicable to ensure timely and accurate completion of activity
- 5 GCSE’s including maths and English language
- 2 A Levels or equivalent
- Willing to learn
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Financial Services industry experience
- Confident user of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter, willing to learn
- Ability to prioritise work
- Confidence to ask questions and suggest process improvements
- Embraces change positively
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment