Our client is a successful small firm of Independent Financial Advisers which has established key business relationships with business owners, professionals, families and retirees. As a result of continued growth and success, the firm are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to join the team, either on an employed or self-employed basis. Within the role, you will offer clients strategic financial planning on Investment, Pension, Insurance and Estate Planning.
- Analyse, identify and evaluate customer’s personal, business and financial situation through a comprehensive Fact Find
- Provide holistic financial planning advice which meets the needs, goals and objectives of each individual client, in line with service standards and regulatory requirements
- Promote the holistic financial planning proposition and services of the company available through all distribution channels to ensure the needs of the customer are met
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers ensuring their current and future requirements are met and their custom is retained
- Transferable client bank around £3m+,
- Motivated Individual
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (or equivalent)
- Ability to conduct professional and comprehensive client meetings including a qualitative assessment of the client’s attitude to risk
- Hold CAS or have held it recently.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the financial services regulatory and compliance framework
Financial Adviser, Bridgend (CR-1413)