Compliance Assistant, Canterbury (CR-1300)
We’re currently representing a Chartered Financial Planning firm in Canterbury who are look for an experienced financial professional to assist their Compliance Director.
This may be suited to someone who wishes to progress from a Paraplanner or Senior Paraplanner position to a supervisory function. It could also suit a candidate who has progressed from Paraplanner to Adviser but is looking for a more technical role.
- Assessing and checking the advice provided by the advisory team.
- Assessing the work being produced for clients and ensuring the firms high standards are maintained.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the advisory team and so a good knowledge of current legislation is necessary.
- Run ad hoc projects reviewing the needs of clients and ensuring we are meeting them.
- Assisting with the technical training of staff.
- Highly experienced in the advisory process
- Have extensive experience of suitability report production, ideally with knowledge of Trusts, IHT Planning, Pensions, Investments and Wealth Management.
- Hold at least Diploma (level 4) qualified, but preferably progressing towards or qualified to Advanced Diploma/Chartered level (level 6).
- Recent experience of working in an IFA environment
- Support with ongoing study and the firm will require you to take further qualifications to gain Chartered Status and to take part in Continuous Professional Development.
- Potential for an annual discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme membership (with a 5% employer contribution, increasing after 5 years service),
- Group life cover (4 x earnings) and group income protection cover.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.