Financial Planner, Horsham (CR-1293)
We are pleased to represent this outstanding chartered Financial Planning business in West Sussex.
This role is office based where you will visit clients at their home / office to provide tailor-made solutions to protect and enhance their wealth. A portfolio of clients will be provided to service and you will be able to grow organically through networking and referrals.
As well as a competitive salary and range of employee benefits, you will receive compliance and administration support.
- At least 5 years working experience as a regulated Financial Planner
- Excellent customer skills, being able to demonstrate top level of Advice
- Sold knowledge across all areas of the advice process, including investments, pensions, mortgages and protection
- At or working towards Chartered status would be advantageous
- High levels of technical knowledge
- 100% clear compliance record
- Excellent communicator and high standards of literacy
- Demonstrate hard work, positive mindset, examples of teamwork and organisation
- 22 days + bank holiday, rising 1 day per years’ service for the first 3 years
- 5% pension matched up to 5%
- Private Health Care
- Critical Illness x 2
- DIS x 4
- Long term disability cover
- Access to a Well Being hub
- Cycle to work scheme