Business Administrator, Chipping Sodbury (CR-1261)
Hello! Welcome to Clever.
Clever is a proud local business that provide opportunities for local people.
We are looking for talented, committed and self-motivated people to join the team, who share a passion for people and customer service.
Clever will be celebrating its 5th birthday in 2020, and we want you to join us on the exciting journey for the next few years!
What we do.
Clever is a growing recruitment business that work with a wide range of professional financial planning firms nationwide, from small niche Chartered firms to large FTSE 100 organisations.
We help our clients attract key personnel across a range of job categories, including back office support, paraplanning, face to face financial advisers and compliance.
Main purpose of the role:
This is an apprenticeship position! We are looking for somone to provide day to day administrative support to the Director and Recruitment team, whilst gaining a Level 3 in Business Administration through the Stroud & South Glos College.
You will be a team player who wants to be part of a small dynamic business!
- You will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player who has an eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally
- You will need to have at least five GCSEs at A* to C grades, including Maths and English
- Dependable, honest and ethical
- Ability to multitask!
- Focused on providing a high level of customer service - absolutely essential!
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Provide general office administrative duties
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Handle telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Quarterly events - arrange company events!
- Greeting visitors and preparing meeting rooms
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Managing the Directors diary and organising travel, meetings and appointments
- Assist Director in arranging events/meetings for external networking events
- Sourcing candidates via various job boards, LinkedIn, networking, referrals and the company database for consultants
- Write up candidate CVs
- Write engaging job descriptions on behalf of our awesome clients
- Add new vacancies to various channels, including company CRM, website and external job boards
- Utilising the internal company database and ensuring data is recorded accurately and up to date
IT and Marketing Support:
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Create engaging written, graphic and video content
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Post all jobs, interesting news bulletins and company updates on to LinkedIn
- Write regular news articles and industry updates
- Apprentice provider will be SGSC
- Hours - Monday - Friday 9am -4pm (32.5hrs per week)
- Incentives paid per module/exam passed
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays