We are delighted to represent this well-established independent firm of Financial Planners as they seek to add a Client Administrator to the business.
You will be required to provide administrative support to the financial consultants, particularly in the areas of collating information, preparing valuations and the processing of new business applications.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, you will be encouraged to start or further enhance your industry qualifications to improve your technical knowledge and stay up to date with developments within the sector.
• Preparing client review packs including valuation reports
• Dealing with day to day correspondence and telephone enquiries from clients and colleagues
• Maintaining client files on Volume and Adviser Office
• Preparation, submission and monitoring of new business and chasing outstanding information from
• providers, clients and other 3rd parties
• Day to day client administration including scanning and other general administrative duties
• Liaising with colleagues to co-ordinate completion of tasks
• Assisting the Paraplanner with research, quotations and suitability report input as required
• Cover for colleagues as required e.g. holiday, sickness, additional support during busy periods
• Assist one of the Financial Advisers with a variety of technical administration and support tasks, in relation to Pensions, Investments and Insurance.
Your key strengths
• A high standard of numeracy
• An effective communicator both orally and in writing
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Punctual with good time management skills
• Experience working within an IFA Practice
• The ability to work quickly and accurately to agreed standards, to meet deadlines
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• Experience of Adviser Office, Exchange and Volume an advantage
• Sound working knowledge of pensions, investment and protection
• Certificate in Financial Planning/Certificate in Life & Pensions/Financial Administration Certificate or
equivalent (or at least some progress towards a relevant qualification)
• You will be encouraged to take exams (at the cost to the employer) to advance your knowledge of the industry