Client Review Manager, Dorking (CR-1221)
Our client specialises in providing relationship based independent financial advice. The company provide advice on a wide range of financial matters, having particular expertise in the areas of Pensions and Investments.
You will provide administrative and technical support to the Financial Adviser, whilst developing client relationships through the ongoing delivery of outstanding service.
- Preparing for client review meetings
- Preparation of client valuations
- Ongoing maintenance of client records
- Updating the client records after review meetings
- Contributing to the smooth running of the technical administrative function within the business
- Promoting the profile within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- Accurately recording and monitoring client data
- Managing ongoing business processing
- Recording changes to client data
- Financial Contract Maintenance
- Preparing information for review meetings such as profit tables, asset and liability schedules, personal goals etc
- Tracking and concluding investment management portfolios
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties as required to ensure the records are accurate
- Individual workflow and task delivery/management
- Technical filing on to business systems
You will be expected to keep up to date with legislative and industry changes which may affect the business and its clients.
You may from time to time be required to undertake reasonable additional or other duties as is necessary to meet the needs of the business.