Paraplanner, South Gloucestershire ( CR-1218)
The Paraplanner works closely with the Financial Planner in analysing a client’s existing arrangements, researching potential solutions, using cashflow modelling and preparing recommendation reports and documents required to allow the Financial Planner or Mortgage Specialist to present solutions to their client, and for the client to proceed with those recommendations if agreed. It is the Paraplanner’s overall responsibility to ensure that the client file is compliant.
- Analysing a client’s existing arrangements
- Completing (or liaising with Senior Administrator to complete)
- Research & Analysis on client’s existing plans to allow the Financial Planner to provide the best advice to the client in regards their arrangements.
- Liaising with Providers to obtain information
- Completing the Research & Analysis template and providing the full Research & Analysis document to the Financial Planner once complete.
Researching potential solutions
- Conducting research on specific solutions as and when required
- Completing full market research and ensuring that all the due diligence is completed and on file for any off-panel recommendations.
Using cashflow modelling
- Ensuring a client is loaded onto the relevant cashflow modelling tool with current values and circumstances
- Working with the Financial Planner to make the correct recommendations and formulate a financial plan for the client.
- Preparing recommendation reports and documents required to allow the Financial Planner or Mortgage Specialist to present solutions to their client
- Writing Recommendation Reports and Letters once the Financial Planner has reviewed the Research & Analysis of Existing Arrangements (where applicable) and confirmed their proposed recommendations.
- Liaising with the Senior Administrator to obtain the relevant paperwork or applications required to implement the proposed recommendations, including illustrations.
- Hold a minimum of Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning through the CII, LIBF or equivalent (or at least ¾ complete)
- Maintain membership of your chosen professional body (CII/LIBF/etc)
- Minimum of 1-2 yeas paraplanning experience