IFA Administrator, South Glos (CR-1217)
up to £25k
- Working closely with the Paraplanner analysing a client’s existing arrangements and attitude to risk, researching potential solutions, using cashflow modelling.
- Preparing recommendation reports and documents required to allow the Financial Planner to present solutions to their client, and for the client to proceed with those recommendations if agreed.
- Responsible for submitting the relevant applications and ensuring that recommendations are implemented correctly.
- Work with the Financial Planner to arrange client review meetings and prepare valuations and other items required by the Financial Planner for their meeting.
- Analysing a client’s existing arrangements and attitude to risk
- Completing Research & Analysis on client’s existing plans
- Liaising with Providers to obtain information
- Completing the Research & Analysis template and saving the full Research & Analysis document to the client file once complete.
- Inputting attitude to risk questionnaires and providing the results to the Financial Planner.
- Conducting research on specific solutions as and when required.
- Completing full market research and ensuring that all the due diligence is completed and on file for any off-panel recommendations.
- Review findings with Paraplanner.
- Ensuring a client is loaded onto the relevant cashflow modelling tool with current values and circumstances.
- Drafting Recommendation Reports and Letters once the Financial Planner has reviewed
- Obtain relevant paperwork or applications required to implement the proposed recommendations, including illustrations.
- Submit draft and paperwork for review by Paraplanner.
- Responsible for submitting the relevant applications and ensuring that the recommendations and successfully implemented.
- Working with the Financial Planner to ensure client meetings are arranged as they fall due and preparing valuations and other items required by the Financial Planner for their meeting.
- Working towards the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning through the CII, LIBF or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years working within an IFA firm