Pensions Administrator, Horsham (CR-1210)
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs most innovative Financial Services firms. The company is developing a full personal pension offering integrated within their own platform, creating a complete solution for clients to arrange and manage their pension.
With the inception of this new Pensions business, you’ll play an integral part of its launch in a role that provides a competitive salary, benefits and career progression.
About the role:
You will be core to the service delivery and administration aspects of the Company, ensuring the customer service delivery is of excellence. Administrative processes are completed within service level agreements and the company culture and ethos is prevalent throughout.
- Building extensive knowledge of all areas of the Company's Pensions.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships through proactive measures and strong communication.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to clients using data, functionality and resource available.
- Administration of Self Invested Personal Pension and Personal Pension Schemes using multiple applications.
- Reviewing process exceptions to identify root cause and resolution steps, giving consideration to futher impact and client outcomes.
- Collating and feeding back trends in queries and exceptions to help facilitate service and operational improvements.
- Advocate of continuous process development, sharing a culture of improvement and innovation.
- Identification of relevant risks to the business, conducting analysis and evaluation of potential risks.
- Working on projects for policy or regulatory changes to assess the impact on existing controls.
- Provision of information, support and challenge on projects and implementation where required.
- Contributing towards a positive team environment with high levels of motivation and strong team spirit.
- Pensions administration experience. Technical pensions knowledge and a good understanding of pensions regulation advantageous.
- Demonstrable administrative skills, including effective time management, prioritisation and communication.
- Client service orientation, understanding how to deliver excellent service.
- An awareness of the importance of policy, procedure and process.
- Proven track record of working accurately within defined processes.
- Tenacious and committed to understanding detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient user of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
- CII FA2 Pensions Administration (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of customer / client requirements.
- A natural creative flair, ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations is advantageous.
- Willingness to develop systems, learn new concepts and broaden industry knowledge.
- Highly motivated with a will to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment.