Technical Support Administrator, London (CR-1199)
Our Client is a directly authorised, London based Wealth Management firm recognised as one of the top 100 IFA firms in the country.
The businesses’ approach to advising is focussed on top levels of quality, service and client care.
The business provides corporate and private wealth solutions for high net worth clients across London and the surrounding areas.
To provide support to the paraplanning team, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
- Arranging client meetings for the adviser
- Preparing for client review meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and fee information
- Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
- Inputting new business proposals to the back office system in line with Company procedures
- Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
- Preparing draft recommendation reports in line with the Company’s compliance procedures
- Undertaking fund performance comparisons
- Preparing product comparisons and analysing comparison illustrations
- Completing the FCA pension switching and replacement product templates
- Maintaining client files in line with Company standards
- Liaising with the Compliance department to ensure all compliance procedures have been followed
- Creating and maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications and carrying out tasks in a manner that is consistent with compliance procedures
Pay and Benefits
- Salary £23,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Death in Service Life cover
- Group Permanent Health Insurance
- Group Critical Illness cover
- Group Medicash scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- At least 2 years experience working for an IFA firm
- Part diploma qualified – the CII R02 exam, or equivalent, is essential
- General knowledge of the pension, investment and protection products available in the market
- Excellent letter writing skills. The ability to present complex information in a clear and logical format using language which can be easily understood.
- A good understanding of compliance issues and how these affect the advice and suitability process.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
- A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work
- Ability to work accurately and in accordance with procedures
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines
- Use of FE Analytics,Voyant software and SSP Adviser back office system (Desirable)
- CII R04 exam or equivalent (Desirable)