Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Clever is looking for a dynamic, well organised and self-motivated candidate to join us on our journey! Our team is looking for some new talent to help drive the business forward and help us reach new milestones!
Turning 5 years old in February, Clever is a recruitment agency that specialises in the Wealth Management sector, we support a range of clients across the UK.
This is a full recruitment adviser role where you will work with both clients (employers) keen on growing their businesses and candidates seeking to source new positions.
Based in modern offices in Chipping Sodbury, we are a small friendly team that is looking forward to welcoming new members to the business!
- Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Manage and profitably develop client relationships
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Monitor responses/applications received and process candidate’s applications efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- You will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player who has an eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally
- You will need to have at least five GCSEs at A* to C grades, including Maths and English
- Dependable, honest and ethical
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Focused on providing a high level of customer service
- Able to work independently but also a team player
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The working week will consist of 37.5hrs (with a 30-minute lunch) times to be confirmed
- Employees’ holiday is 24 days holiday (full time) plus the statutory bank holidays
- Monthly bonus scheme and incentives
- Support and Training will be provided throughout