IFA Administrator, Bristol (BW-939)
Clever is delighted to be working with a long-established firm of Independent Financial Advisers, based in central Bristol.
The Firm provide a full financial planning service to a large number of clients who mainly fall within the business owner and family wealth client categories.
They are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their support team of 5.
The right candidate should have existing administrative experience, preferably from working within an Independent Financial Advisers office, and be able to work within the team to deliver exceptional results to the two Directors/Financial Planners and one Chartered Financial Planner. Knowledge of Intelliflo would be considered advantageous although not essential.
- Processing of new business, checking applications for completeness and ensuring that all compliance documentation is provided and up to date
- Using Providers’ websites (including Platforms) to process new business and update existing records where necessary
- Creating diary entries and chasing outstanding information from both clients and Providers
- Completing relevant post and new business logs with transaction completion dates and any appropriate comment regarding the progress of specific items
- Ensuring that all new business is processed to completion, providing the Adviser with progress reports on a regular basis and updating records where necessary
- Obtaining valuations and ensuring that all client information is kept up to date and accurate on supporting back office systems
- Liaising with the Adviser and ensuring that all relevant information is gathered and processed ahead of client meetings
- Preparing and producing all relevant items required for client review meetings
- Ensuring that all compliance, TCF and regulatory obligations are adhered to at all times
- Liaising with Clients, Product Providers and any other contacts on the telephone, by email or by post
- Using research software in advance of client suitability report preparation
- Preparation of straightforward client suitability reports and letters
- Using appropriate software to produce client product illustrations
- Ensuring that all work deadlines are met, liaising closely as a team to provide a full support service to the Advisers
- To provide any additional support to the Advisers and administration team as a whole, as and when required
- Previous experience working for an Independent Financial Adviser would be preferred
- A good working knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Platforms/Wraps
- Attention to detail and a desire to complete work to a high standard
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong aptitude for technology with a very good knowledge of Microsoft software, various industry specific software and a willingness to learn new systems. Specific knowledge of Intelliflo would be considered to be an advantage
- A desire to work as an integral part of a small team to provide outstanding outcomes to Financial Planning clients
- An interest in pursuing professional qualifications is considered to be beneficial
The right candidate will be supported in their desire to pursue professional qualifications, in particular with regard to progress towards a Level 4 Diploma qualification, with the Chartered Insurance Institute’s Regulated Diplomas in Financial Planning being the preferred route.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 22/25 days holiday + 3 days over Christmas/New Year