Pensions Administrator, Yeovil (BW
Pension Administrator, Yeovil
Salary up to £25,000 p.a DoE
Hybrid working after initial training period - min 2 days a week in the office
We are delighted to be working with a well established award winning financial services business based in Somerset. The practice has more than doubled in size in recent years through organic growth.
They are proud of their culture whereby they are committed to respect, trust, nurturing talent and empowering individuals.
They are now looking for an Administrator to join their Pensions Team in Yeovil.
- As an Administrator you will be a key contact for their clients, strengthening client relationships and service quality.
- You will co-ordinate the recording and processing of client records, ensuring all records are documented correctly and efficiently onto the appropriate software platform.
- You will be a vital touchpoint for clients often being their first point of call and you will take pride in ensuring correspondence is timely, accurate, and efficient. By establishing a good rapport and high levels of trust with clients, you will contribute to the workflow within the team and therefore ultimately to client service satisfaction.
- This role is busy and varied and as such, it will suit someone happy to juggle tasks and work to moving deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure should come easily to you.
- You are confident and competent in your computer skills, with great attention to detail. Using online systems daily to maintain online filing and record completion, you have experience and can demonstrate your organisational skills and meticulous planning.
- A desire to learn, grow, and collaborate
- Knowledge of pensions would be desirable, although not essential.
- You’ll get 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, and an extra day off for birthday celebrations. Need a bit extra? Just ask. Up to five extra days are purchasable.
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts & Offers on everything from mobiles, gifts and utilities to flowers, electronics, food and cinema tickets.
- Exam Support