Wealth Management Client Support Team Leader - Fixed Term Contract to 30/04/24
Based from Bath, or Chelmsford office, hybrid working, min 2 days a week in the office
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 p.a. + benefits
We are delighted to represent this firm of Chartered Financial Planners who have an excellent reputation of investing and developing in its team. When not delivering first class advice to its personal and corporate clients, the company is busy giving back to its local community. They are proud to be supporting a number of charitable trusts and foundations.
They are looking for a passionate experienced Team Leader to line manage the team of experienced administrators in a way that supports delivery of service excellence at all times. To work with the Head of Client Services to ensure a first-class client experience and seamless team working.
This is a full time role and you must be willing to travel to the office locations of the team members as required
- Lead and manage the centralised client support team with a focus on excellent client service delivery at all times.
- Lead, manage, coach, and develop the team so that they know what is expected and are able to maximise their contribution to the business objectives and realise their potential.
- Review and appraise team and individual performance through 1:1 meetings and regular reviews and identify training needs to ensure each team member performs in line with business needs and delivers using the smartest and most efficient way of working, encouraging and aiding personal learning.
- Ensuring an even distribution of workload and aid personal learning.
- Arrange and facilitate regular catch ups and planning meetings with the Head of Client Services ensuring they are fully up to speed with team and individual activity.
- Work with HR team to manage the recruitment and selection process and any other employee relations processes.
- Ensure that all new team members are fully inducted into the business.
- Identify and implement systems and tools in support of delivering the smartest and most efficient way of working.
- Work with Head of Client Service and Business Quality to identify business risk areas and training gaps for the team.
- Work with the Head of Client Service to design and deliver changes to processes with a focus on delivery of excellent client service through an efficient way of working
- Previous experience of supervising or managing others.
- Previous experience of working in similar role within financial services.
- Experience of delivering excellent client service within agreed SLAs.
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of end-to-end lifecycle of a client journey.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to engage with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Superior planning and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide excellent ongoing service.
- Full FPC or equivalent CF qualifications
- Knowledge of Intelliflo Office (iO) back office database would be an advantage
- 25 working days in addition to the normal Bank Holidays, in addition 1 extra day’s holiday for each year of service up to 28 days.
- Holiday buy and sell scheme where you have the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per year.
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Private medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Cash Plan