Trainee Paraplanner, Livingston (BW-1792)
Our client is a well-established Wealth Management Advisory firm. They help people overcome their financial challenges and explore their opportunities through the provision of holistic and personal tax efficient advice. They are ideally looking to recruit an additional paraplanner to join their Livingston office to provide a professional service that will support the Advisers, the Adviser Support team and their clients. In joining the team, you will help to drive the business's continued growth
- Working as part of a team to support the Financial Planners.
- Drafting new business suitability reports
- Conducting critical yield calculations and tax calculations
- Assisting with new business processing
- Liaising with the financial planners and financial planning administrators
- Ensure client information on internal systems is maintained and up to date in order to meet general compliance standards
- Ensure that all compliance paperwork is present and in order
About You and Your Key Skills
- Experience within a similar role essential
- Excellent attention to detail, good organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- An ability to work under own initiative and as a team player
- Dependent on Experience, up to £27,000 p.a.
- Workplace Pension