We are delighted to be working with this key employer in the locality, who provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Their values motivate their people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives.
This is an outstanding business that provides development opportunities and encourages career progression.
They have won an award in 2021 for being an “Outstanding Place to Work” in the South West.
As a Paraplanner, you would be responsible for carrying out a lot of the background work required for their clients who are looking for support with their financial planning. Their Paraplanning team research, prepare and write a wide range of reports, providing support for their Consultants, and ensuring their clients receive the best service.
Essential Skills and Attributes Required
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Dip PFS or equivalent
· Strong communication skills and a focus on client care
· A sound knowledge of investments, pensions, IHT planning and centralised investment propositions
Desirable Skills and Attributes
· Previous experience of using Intelligent Office, and cashflow modelling software such as Voyant and Cashcalc
· Experience of using research tools such as FE Analytics, & Selectapension
· Knowledge of Trusts
· Excellent IT office skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel, e-mail