Pension Paraplanner (Home Based)
We are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading independent, Defined Benefit Advice specialists who strive to provide exceptional levels of customer service and compliance.
- Establish client objectives by reviewing the fact find documentation.
- Liaise with Advisers and Administrators to ensure full policy information is obtained
- Production of quality, accurate, compliant reports.
- Report Writing
- To establish and maintain continual dialogue with financial advisors ensuring quickest possible turnaround.
- Must be familiar with Selecta pension and dynamic planner
- Experience in writing pension transfer reports – both DB and DC
- Familiar with CashCalc, desirable but not essential
- Strong IT literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of pensions and retirement options
- Salary £35,000 p.a.
- Pension and DIS
- Holiday - 25 days + bank holidays
- Hours 9 - 5.30p.m