Financial Services Business Administrator, Livingston (BW-1654)
Our client is a well established Wealth Management Advisory firm. They help people overcome their financial challenges and explore their opportunities through the provision of holistic and personal tax efficient advice.
They are looking to recruit a Business Administrator to join their Livingstone team to provide a professional service that will support the Advisers, the Adviser Support team and their clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic Wealth Management firm being an entry level role into the world of Financial Services and will appeal to anyone looking to develop a long term career within this industry
Job Role and Responsibilities
- You will provide an effective and efficient service to the support the team by providing a high quality, proactive and professional administration service.
- You will need to be an excellent team member with a flexible, proactive approach to work.
- Taking detailed notes from advisers and completing the Client Confidential Financial Factfind (CFR)
- Requesting information from a client, product provider, 3rd party - for information required in advance of a client meeting
- Assisting the advisers and support team with daily administrative tasks
- Experience gained from within a professional business environment ideally one regulated by the FCA or similar body - Financial Services business experience would be ideal but not essential
- A real desire to build a career within Wealth Management and Financial Planning
- Excellent written English and numeracy skills, GCSE grades A - C (or 4 - 9) or Scottish equivalent
- IT Literate
- Good communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Competitive Salary
- Full training provided
- Working hours 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri, 1 hour lunch break
- Workplace Pension