This is an outstanding opportunity to join a Chartered Financial Planning firm that provide a range of services to private, trustee and corporate clients.
The firm is well established and holding Chartered status commit to the CIIs Code of Ethics and Conduct and are recognised as one of the region’s leading Financial Planning firms.
• Diploma Level 4 qualified (minimum) with a desire to further enhance your knowledge of the industry
• You will be a competent and experienced paraplanner with a working knowledge and understanding of investment products. A good detailed understanding of IHT tax planning and solutions would be advantageous.
• Experience working with HNW clients with investable assets and pension funds of £500k +
• Excellent communication skills are essential, working closely with admin teams and advisers
• Well organised, sharp eye for detail with the ability to multi task
• You will like to take ownership of tasks through to completion
• Competent IT user
• Product assessment and analysis (of existing arrangements)
• Client Attitude to Risk Assessment analysis
• Designing solutions to needs
• Report writing, usually from templates
• Cashflow modelling
• Income design strategies
• Use of various systems, including IO, Voyant, FE Analytics, Finametrica, as well as all Microsoft programs
• Potential to become a part of the internal investment committee
• Hours are 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Friday
• Holidays 25 days per annum, rising to 30 days incrementally over 5 years
• Benefits include:
• AE pension with a combined matching 5 + 5 contribution
• 4 x salary life cover
• Income protection and medical insurance
• A personal development plan and there is potential for bonuses, depending upon personal performance and the performance of the business as a whole