IFA Administrator, Manchester (BW-1609)
Our client is a well-known and established Financial Advisory firm who have offered Independent Financial Advice for more than 40 years.
The company provide holistic, tailored Financial Advice to both individual and corporate clients across the United Kingdom.
They are looking to recruit a Business Processing Administrator to join their team to deliver an excellent administrative service to their Financial Advisers, relating specifically to the processing of new business.
You will be responsible for processing all new business and updating internal systems with any changes that may affect client portfolios.
The Client Support Administrator will provide the Private Client IFAs with full administrative support
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide an efficient, friendly, and professional service to clients & advisers
- Dealing with queries from Advisers/Clients/Providers (Pre & Post Sale)
- Postal activity (incoming and outgoing)
- Processing new business, Letters of Authority and Valuations
- Liaise with 3rd Party providers & Paraplanners
- Preparing Client Meeting Packs, gather quotes / illustrations / Fact Sheets / Order Projections
- Booking Client Review Appointments & Managing the adviser’s diary
- Print & Bind Client Suitability Reports
- Process Client Withdrawals
- Maintenance of client files through application stage
- New business processing (Online/Post)
- Loading relevant data on to CRM database
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail
- An excellent team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Ability to build and develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Completed industry qualification, such as CF1, CF2 & CF4
- Basic knowledge of Financial regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of financial products, including employee benefits products.
- A proven track record in delivering excellent client satisfaction
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within an administration role, preferably within the financial services industry
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a sales support role
- Experience of working within defined service standards, policies, and procedures
- Competitive salary
- Basic holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays (an extra day off on your birthday!)
- Participation in the Company’s Flexible Benefits Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service cover
- Training and professional qualification support, opportunities for career progression