Financial Adviser, Scotland (BW-1601)
Our client is a dynamic and successful business that is undergoing an exciting period of growth.
Based in Central London and Edinburgh, they provide expert advice on Financial Planning matters to a range of HNW clients. There is a professional (yet relaxed) environment, where the team work closely together to share in its success
- Are you ambitious with a desire to succeed in this field?
- Do you hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning?
- Do you have experience working within Financial Planning?
- Do you hold CAS & SPS?
- Do you demonstrate excellent communication skills who enjoys developing client relationships?
- Work within a highly successful team
- Full marketing, business and administrative support is provided to assist you in building your own client base
- Generous income split as the remuneration policy means that its advisers are earning towards the upper end of industry expectations, and the right individual will have the opportunity to build significant on-going value within the business
- Financial assistance available to help transition from an employed to a self employed basis and/or to support you whilst you build up your client base