Senior Financial Adviser
We are delighted to be working with this progressive, directly regulated Wealth Management firm well established in the Midlands.
Due to a business acquisition, they have an opportunity for a motivated dynamic Senior Adviser to join to business developing an acquired client base as well as organic connections.
An opportunity to head up, drive and develop drive a new hub alongside providing holistic financial planning services to clients.
Within their armoury they have their own Discretionary Fund Management offering alongside a Trust & Estate planning business.
The firm is a Financial Services provider to a top 10 accountancy network.
Full client support and paraplanning services provided.
Purpose of the role
To competently provide advice to clients and conduct business within regulatory rules and guidance along with the firm’s procedures.
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and efficiency
- Energy and drive
- Project management skills
- Desire to succeed
Skills and knowledge
- Lever 4 Dip min, desire to become Chartered
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data and to analyse where existing procedures and practices can be improved.
- Excellent standard of written & verbal communication;
- Ability to empathise and build strong business relationships with our clients other staff and strategic partners.
- Possess the ability to work using your own initiative, the preferred candidate must have a can do attitude, possess the ability to search out solution.
- Ability to manage own time, workload and ensure that all contractual obligations are met with partner firms; and
- Good computer knowledge and skills, must be comfortable with Microsoft word and Excel
- Five years of dealing with clients; seven years in industry.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the Regulator and the firm.
- Maintain performance standards in accordance with those outlined in the Key Performance Indicators section of the Training and Competence procedures.
- Via self-assessment and feedback, identify Continuing Professional Development (CPD) needs to maintain and enhance Competent status and undertake appropriate activity to meet those needs.
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the firm.
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the Financial Services Act 2012 and the regulatory Principles, Rules and the Code of Practice for Approved Persons.