We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated professional to join a leading Wealth Management firm.
The business provides bespoke financial management advice to high net worth individuals and business owners, specialising in pensions, inheritance tax and investments.
They seek a financial planning administrator to join the team to help drive the business's continued growth.
Full training is provided and there is excellent potential for professional development and career potential - as this role can lead to a trainee paraplanner position.
• Input data on Customer back-office system and manage client records in an orderly fashion using relevant systems.
• Ensure client information on internal systems is maintained and up to date in order to meet general compliance standards
• Ensure that all compliance paperwork is present and in order
• Prepare application forms and paperwork for clients to complete
• Process and manage new business and servicing through to completion. Chase progress of applications; alerting Financial Planners to any issues arising and keeping clients up to date with any progress
• Ad-hoc project work
About You and Your Key Skills
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, GCSE grades A - C (or 4 - 9) or Scottish equivalent
• Computer Skills – competent in the use of relevant packages including Word and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail, good organisational and time management skills
• Good communication skills both face to face and over the phone
• An ability to work under own initiative and as a team player
• Experience within a Financial Services environment desirable but not essential as full training provided
• An aptitude to learn and develop with a strong desire to build a long term career in the Financial Services industry essential.