This business is renowned for its financial planning expertise and knowledge, which has helped many individuals, sports professionals, and businesses to build, grow, protect and preserve their wealth. They look after SMEs right up to large multi-national businesses, which includes personally looking after the senior executives within those companies, whether private or public quoted companies.
Provide full holistic wealth advice to new private clients/business owners that you acquire through your own activities with networking/webinars/events assisted by the inhouse marketing team at as well as referrals you receive. Your new portfolio may also include some existing clients. The focus of the role will be to develop financial plans for all clients using their goals and aspirations to underpin the appropriate advice, financial products and investments, you agree as a plan together.
Major Activities and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility will be to ensure that the firm's clients receive the highest level of financial advice and ongoing service
- Contribute to the success of the business by further developing the existing client bank, gaining referrals where possible and strengthening client relationships
- Bring new clients to the business establishing financial plans for their financial goals and aspirations following the client centric ethos already embedded in the business
- Maintain a high profile for both self and the firm in the local business and professional sectors by way of planned and focused networking
- Consistently comply with legislative, financial, procedural and quality requirements
- Maintain a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a client facing Wealth Management or Financial Planning role
- Diploma qualified to Level 4 and ideally working towards Chartered status
- Consistent ability to develop and forge successful business relationships within the wealth management and financial planning arena
- Ability to operate within a compliant framework and adhere to corporate and regulatory quality standards
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail
- A high level of initiative and enthusiasm with the ability to identify opportunities within the wealth management and financial planning arena
- Strong product, market and technical knowledge. IT literate (Excel, word, Powerpoint etc).