Trainee IFA Administrator, Plymouth (BW-1580)
If you have office administration experience and looking for a new challenging role this could be for you!
The business seeks to add a new member of its Administration team, whose primary focus is to support the Financial Planners who deliver advice to their clients.
The Business is well-established (20 + years), privately owned Financial Advice firm based in Plymouth. The company deliver advice to private and business clients across the region.
Personal development is encouraged and you will be supported to sit various industry exams.
- A positive can – do attitude
- A team player
- Keen to learn and develop a career within Financial Advice
- Strive to deliver fantastic customer service
- Well organised • Punctual and professional
- 12 months admin experience, preferably within a Financial Services business (Bank, Building Society, Life Insurance for example)