Lifestyle Account Manager
This is an excellent role perfect for a customer focused professional looking for a new opportunity within the Financial Planning industry.
The company provide individuals and businesses with financial advice across the full spectrum of products. Established for 20 years, this directly authorised IFA is well positioned for further growth and expansion, we welcome applicants that are looking for a rewarding, face to face role within a professional environment.
This is an engaging and interactive position where you will play a pivotal role in the customer journey, compiling a thorough fact find to ascertain a client’s needs and financial objectives, before passing on to the Financial Planner.
This is an office-based role (with parking) and leads are generated organically through marketing means and referrals.
On offer is a competitive salary plus bonuses, and other employee benefits such as company pension and career development.
Full training will be given on the IT systems
- At or working towards Level 4 Diploma
- Outstanding customer relationship skills
- Comfortable dealing with people
- Previous experience as a paraplanner or IFA Administration, maybe keen to progress into a client facing position
- Excellent questioning skills to gather information
- Well organised and punctual