Senior IFA Administrator
This holistic Financial Planning firm believe in doing things differently. Their team of experienced financial professionals are united by a shared belief in the value of simplicity, transparency, and openness. They offer a comprehensive planning and advisory service to their clients and they are now looking to strengthen their support team with the addition of an experienced financial services administrator to join this busy friendly office.
Key duties of the role include:
- Administration support to a number of financial advisers.
- Processing of new business.
- Accurately updating and maintaining information on back-office systems, ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
- Tracking the progress of business with lenders and providers, obtaining updates when required.
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service.
- Communicating with different teams to deliver an efficient workflow
The key skills and experience we are looking for are:
- Extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of financial services administration.
- An excellent understanding of pensions, investments, and protection products.
- Relevant financial services qualifications would be preferred.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage workloads.
- Hard-working and enthusiastic.
- Excellent IT skills and familiarisation with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
The role includes:
- A market-leading salary
- Competitive employee benefits package
- Support with professional exams