Compliance Officer – Employee Benefits
Salary: Up to £45,000 + benefits
This company is at the forefront of the industry, delivering innovative employee benefits products and services to companies across the UK. .
As a leader in its field, they provide organisations with a range of services that includes Group Pensions, Group Risk and Business Protection.
As Employee Benefits Compliance Officer you will ensure that the business complies with relevant laws and regulation. Whilst there will be occasional travel to the Birmingham office, you can be based at any of the offices across the UK.
- Act as risk and compliance focal point
- Promote a collaborative and solution driven compliance culture
- Co-ordinating the review and update of EB’s risk and control assessment
- Training & competency (including training on key policies and processes) and monitoring the completion of mandatory regulatory training and CPD
- Ensure relevant controls exist across the business and support/monitor compliance with FCA requirements and Group risk & compliance policies
- Reviewing and ensuring key businesses processes and documentation put the client first and meet regulatory requirements
- Reviewing the impact of regulatory developments on EB, considering the impact on EB and business processes and supporting/co-ordinating the delivery of relevant and proportionate operational changes
- Undertaking regular compliance reviews and QA checks
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience undertaking a similar role within an FCA regulated Employee Benefits environment
- Strong knowledge of Employee Benefits (Group Risk, Group Pensions, Business Protection) or financial services markets, products, and procedures
- A strong understanding of the regulatory framework in which the business operates
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to apply flexible thinking and to formulate effective solutions and implement them to deadline
- Competitive salary – up to £45,000
- Discretionary bonuses
For further information or to apply in confidence, please contact Bren 07521 033338